Important Coronavirus Update
The health and safety of our customers, employees, subcontractors and the communities in which we operate continues to be our highest priority. In line with the latest guidance issued by the government, Home Builders Federation and Federation of Master Builders, our construction sites and sales suites across London remain open.
We will continue to enforce robust protective measures in line with public health guidance. All of our construction sites are Covid-secure, and follow working practices laid out by the Construction Leadership Council’s Site Operating Procedures. As a key player in the UK’s vital construction industry we are following government guidelines closely, and we take our duty as a safe and responsible employer seriously.
In line with government guidelines, our sales suites across London are open. Social distancing measures and sanitising provisions will be in place at all our sales suites. Whilst we encourage appointments to be made for viewings, we will accommodate those without appointments. Social distancing measures and sanitising provisions will be in place at all our sales suites.
During the visit both the sales staff and our visitors must wear a face covering (exemptions apply).
1) Ahead of Your Visit – One of our sales team will get in touch ahead of your visit in order to discuss your requirements and offer you a virtual tour, so as you can get a feel for the homes ahead of coming in to see us. You’ll also be able to agree a time and date for your appointment.
2) Arrival at the Development – When you arrive at the development, one of our sales team will let you in, and provide you with hand sanitiser, masks and gloves. Masks must be worn at all times.
3) Within the Sales Suite – Clear routes have been put in place within the sales suites to allow you to maintain social distancing whilst inside, and our sales team will direct you throughout your visit. If you need to discuss any further requirements, you’ll be directed to a designated seating area where you can do so from a suitable distance.
4) Maintaining Cleanliness – Our Show Homes and Sales Suite are deep cleaned on regular basis. Our sales team also fully wipe down all of the key surfaces with sanitising wipes after each visit, prior to the next appointment.
Our Head Office is open with reduced capacity. Maintaining a safe environment for our staff remains our top priority, and sanitising provisions will be in place throughout the office space. We are not currently accepting visitors to the office. Please continue to contact us as normal, by phone or email, but please be mindful that we are operating at a reduced capacity.
Please see useful contact details below:
- Gallions Point Sales Enquiries
020 3733 7797
- City North Sales Enquiries
020 3797 1899
- Stone Studios Sales Enquiries
020 3930 2788
- Customer Services
For all customer services and home related enquiries
- General Enquiries
01992 809 800
If you have any queries relating specifically to this statement then please contact our PR team Good Relations on the following details:
020 7932 3667
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support and understanding during this challenging time, and assure you that our dedicated teams remain committed to supporting your needs.
The Telford Homes Team