3 bedroom apartment
- 24 hour concierge service
- Underfloor heating
- Basement bicycle storage
- Private residents’ Lounge
- Car parking available by separate negotiation
- High-gloss white, handle-less fitted units from London designer Urban Myth
- Stone worktops
- Fully integrated Smeg appliances: stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge/freezer & washer/dryer
- Glass splash-backs
- Feature lighting under wall units
Bath & en-suite shower rooms
- Pure white bathroom suites with chrome taps and mixers
- Bath with overhead rain shower and glazed screen (where applicable)
- Large shower enclosure to ensuite/shower rooms
- Contemporary porcelain & ceramic tiling
- Large vanity mirror
- Towel warmer
- Bespoke cabinetry with built in storage and low voltage socket
- Kitchen, living room & hallway in woodstrip laminate flooring
- Smooth finish to all walls & ceilings, painted in white emulsion
- White satinwood finish to doors & woodwork
Fixtures & fittings
- Full height entrance & internal doors
- Fitted wardrobe to main bedroom
- Satin chrome door handles
- Recessed downlights to kitchen, living room & bathrooms
- SkyQ, TV and telephone outlets to living room, with TV outlets to all bedrooms
Security & warranties
- Video entryphone system to all apartments
- Monitored CCTV system
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Two year 24/7 emergency cover
- Comprehensive induction with dedicated Customer Service Manager
6.82m x 6.66m | 22’4” x 21’10”
4.36m x 2.84m | 14’3” x 9’3”
3.35m x 3.21m| 10’11” x 10’6”
2.96m x 2.74m 9’8” x 9’0”
1A Atlantis Avenue, London, E16 2UB
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
Help To Buy Calculator
With the London Help to Buy Scheme you can loan 40% of the purchase price from the Government, and you only need a 5% deposit. Your mortgage would make up the rest. The government scheme is available on new homes in London up to the property value of £600,000.
Enter your details below
Note: From March 2020 the scheme will only be available to First Time Buyers.
Help to Buy London
You could receive a Government equity loan with the London Help to Buy scheme for this property.
The London Help to Buy scheme could help you realise the dream of owning your own home in the capital. When you put down as little as a 5% deposit on a newly built home, you can get a Government equity loan – for up to 40% of the purchase price.
Disclaimer: Specification details are correct at time of going to print but are for guidance only and remain subject to change. Exact fittings and finishes are subject to availability at time of installation. Computer generated images of development and photograph of typical bathroom. *Available at extra cost. Dimensions may vary by plus/minus 2inches/5cm. Floorplans remain subject to final detailed design clearance.